JURISTS LAUNCHES 2014 ONLINE BAR REVIEW & COACHING PROGRAM
Jurists Bar Review Center, in response to popular demand from law graduates and bar reviewees, has launched the 2014 Jurists Online Bar Review and Coaching Program (Jurists Online) as an alternative to its traditional or classic bar review and coaching program. The latest 2014 Jurists pre-bar lectures can be viewed 24/7 by subscribers via on-demand video lectures. In addition Jurists Online gives the subscriber access to the following:
- Handouts and materials on printable digital form.
- Primer on bar exam essay and MCQ tactics and strategies.
- Mock-bar exams and answers thereto.
- Written feedback and one-on-one coaching on each mock-bar exam from Jurists’ experienced and certified coaches.
- Performance-monitoring and testmanship evaluation by the coaching staff to leverage the reviewee’s strengths and to eliminate his weaknesses.
Jurists pioneered bar exam coaching in the Philippines in 2005 and has elevated the same to a science. Its experienced bar exam coaches, personally trained and certified by head coach Prof. Manuel Riguera, have developed the skills and the intuitive feel necessary for proper and effective bar exam coaching. In particular, the coaching staff has acquired substantial experience and expertise in training the examinee to read and analyze fact-based essay questions and MCQs and thereby empower him to outperform in the new-fangled bar exams. A subscriber will therefore feel confident in placing his trust in the Jurists online coaching program.