JURISTS ONLINE BAR REVIEW & COACHING PROGRAM NOW ON ITS THIRD YEAR, PREWEEK LECTURES NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE!
Jurists Bar Review Center, in response to popular demand from law graduates and bar reviewees, launched in 2014 the Jurists Online Bar Review and Coaching Program (Jurists Online) as an alternative to its traditional (on-site) bar review and coaching program. In line with its continuing efforts to better serve its reviewees, Jurists has now also made available online its complete 2016 preweek lectures. Jurists Online is on its 3rd season and gives the online reviewee best value for his or her money by providing access to the following:
- Latest and complete 2016 pre-bar and pre-week lectures (no recycled lectures) viewable 24/7 via on-demand videos.
- Handouts and materials on printable digital form.
- Primer on bar review & exam tactics and strategies.
- Mock-bar exams and answers thereto.
- Written feedback and one-on-one coaching on each mock-bar exam from Jurists’ experienced and certified coaches.
- Performance-monitoring and testmanship evaluation by the coaching staff to leverage the reviewee’s strengths and to eliminate his weaknesses.
Jurists pioneered bar exam coaching in the Philippines in 2005 and has elevated the same to a science. Its experienced bar exam coaches, personally trained and certified by head coach Prof. Manuel Riguera, have developed the skills and the intuitive feel necessary for proper and effective bar exam coaching. In particular, the coaching staff has acquired substantial experience and expertise in training the examinee to read and analyze fact-based essay questions and thereby empower him to outperform in the bar exams. A subscriber will therefore feel confident in placing his trust in the Jurists online coaching program.
Jurists Online is now on its third year and Jurists has further improved and fine-tuned its online bar review and coaching program.